Last weeks most interesting real estate stories from a variety of sources:
- Paul Ryan favors dissolving Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
via Housing Wire
- The Disadvantages of Section 8 Rentals
for investors and potential investors
- What Debts Do I Owe After Foreclosure?
- For renters in the Memphis area, buying a home pays off in 1.6 years
via CA and Zillow – Why rent when you can buy now and capture the lowest interest rates in decades?
The flaw in this article is that it is based on 20% down payment
- Home prices up, fourth consecutive annual increase
Lots of factors contribute to price. Overall this could be a good sign for the real estate market. Let’s hope for slow growth and not irrational exuberance.
- The Fear That Housing Is Becoming More Affordable
- Bad Economy Means More Bad Agents, Or More Bad Agents Being Caught?
Yes, there actually are bad real estate agents.
- The Anatomy of a Real Estate Purchase
Digest powered by RSS Digest